Location of the Study Programme
The branch of Milano Leonardo is the most historic one in the Politecnico di Milano’s broader University campus. It was originally inaugurated in 1927 in the buildings facing Piazza Leonardo da Vinci and has been subsequently expanded to include new buildings and locations. It belongs now to an actual University neighbourhood known as “Città Studi”, the Study Village, spread between several streets nearby – via Bassini, Ponzio, Mancinelli and Colombo.
The campus of Milano Leonardo hosts the main administrative and governance services of the University:
- the Dean’s office and the governance authorities (the Academic Senate and the Directors Board)
- the Bureau of central Administration
- the offices of Architecture and Engineering Schools’ presidents
- several research Departments